Applications are currently being accepted for a Parts Clerk. If you or someone you know may be interested, please have them submit a resume for consideration to Lori Pheigaru, HR. Their resume should include your applicable skills and education for the position.
Deadline for submitting your resume is Thursday, July 20, 2018 at 4:00 p.m. CST.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position will provide support to parts department personnel, including customer service representatives, technical support, and managers as well as directly to customers. This role will report to the Administration Supervisor, Spare Parts – Operations and will be located in Ottawa, KS.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enter and process customer orders
- Provide information regarding delivery, freight charges, prices, availability, etc. to customers
- Complete required documentation for international shipments
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems
- Operate office equipment: photocopier, scanner, fax machine, voicemail, personal computer
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience utilizing SAP ERP system preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience working in a high volume fast paced office environment.
- Prefer minimum of 1+ years of basic administrative support experience
- Proficient in MS Office, primarily Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Highly accurate data entry skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong focus on customer service
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to prioritize. Excellent organization and planning abilities.
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and self-motivated. Adaptable.
- Demonstrated reliability and good attendance in past positions
Kalmar offers a competitive compensation and benefit package, including 401(k), Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance plans, paid vacation and 9 paid holidays.
For further information please contact Lori Pheigaru 1-785-229-1147.
Please submit your application, resume and salary request by 20 July 2018.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.